Support Com Phone Numbers and Emails

privacy@support.com
Privacy Inquiries
sales@support.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Support Com Customer Service Overview

• Support Com Customer Service is rated at 3.1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly neutral. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Support Com is 8332022695. 70% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is from 5 to 10 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Support Com may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, first and last name or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Support Com Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(833) 202-2695
Total calls: 182 Issues resolved: 5 Last call: Jul 22, 2024

Support Com customer service phone number is 833-202-2695. This is the line to call if you need help with technical support solutions. Support Com customer care specialists are ready to tell you how the solutions work and what pricing options are available. If you need help with SUPERAntiSpyware, please call 866-966-6254.
Support Com representatives receive many phone calls on Wednesday, so it’s better to avoid calling the company on this day of the week. The shortest wait times are usually on Sundays.

Support Com has several email addresses for various consumer issues and requests. SUPERAntiSpyware customer service can be reached at superantispyware@support.com. Support Com email address for sales assistance is sales@support.com. If you are looking for a job and would like to learn more about the career opportunities at the company, send your inquiry to hire@support.com.
To reach out to the corporate legal department with privacy inquiries, send your email to privacy@support.com.

Support Com corporate head office is located in California. Support Com address is RealDefense LLC.
150 S. Los Robles Avenue, Suite 400, Pasadena, CA 91101. The company also has an additional location in Oregon. To contact the Oregon office via regular mail, send your letter to 4325 Commerce St, Ste 111-422, Eugene, Oregon 97402.

Willing to provide customers with high-quality assistance whenever they need it, Support Com customer care is available 24/7. Tech support team is always ready to help clients fix any issue they might have. The support team is available via phone and live chat and can be reached via the virtual house call.

PissedConsumer Club

more details
Privacy and Data Security

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Support Com's Customer Service?

Amna M Eev
Amna M Eev
Feels Disappointed | Jun 13, 2024

pas top

Timothy Davis
Timothy Davis
Feels Disappointed | Mar 08, 2024

I had an issue with Crypto.com, pissedconsumer.com told me I had a messag from Crypto.com, but I couldn’t find the message in my account. Now my complaint doesn’t even show up in my account. My problem is still not solved.

Darlena Gpb
Darlena Gpb
Feels Disappointed | Mar 02, 2024

Stop sending me email you guys scam people. And you should be put in jail for what you guys do I'm a kid so *** stop sending me. Email you *** India's

Cynthia S Stv
Cynthia S Stv
Feels Disappointed | Jan 18, 2024

Well you have done well live up to your name because I am a really pissed off customer

Lacrystal Jim
Lacrystal Jim
Feels Disappointed | Jan 11, 2024

The problem still exist. I still can't check out.
I wish you can help with my problem. My bank said that they no longer have a concern with Temu.

Talea Guk
Talea Guk
Feels Satisfied | Dec 29, 2023

Very good service they helped me

Summary of Support Com Customer Service Calls

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Support Com?

Refund Question:

• “I am still waiting on a refund. I have a case number..”
  • “Refund”
  • “To see where my refund is”

Request for Information Question:

• “Want to talk to live person about alsubscriotion”
  • “I need help with my account”
  • “To find out about my toxic off order”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my membership”
  • “Order to be canceled”
  • “Cancel complaint”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Valorant console code did not work”
  • “Complaint of product”
  • “Roblox issue not resolved”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud report phone in my name scamming my my phone phone information thru company's”
  • “Dispute of billing”
  • “Wrong recharge”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't receive my packages”
  • “Didn't receive gift card from Afterpay”
  • “My package was delivered out side of my apartment building, was not delivered to my apartment door 206 the name of the carrier is piggship”

Account Question:

• “My number is banned help”
  • “My fampay account close without my permission”
  • “Can't log into Lyft direct card”

Staff Question:

• “Phone service for Laura Geller cosmetics”
  • “Someone is using my email for your services”
  • “Phone service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Marley speaker replacement”
  • “To change a password”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Rupee redde application me problem hai”
  • “Application inquire”

Cards Question:

• “I do not consent for you to touch my card. You are not authorized. I will sue you. I've subscribed to no e of your services or products. I was subscribing to YouTube not you and you sent me a recurring payment notice. I will sue you. This is my offI'”
  • “Someone is purchasing gift cards with my info !”

Employment Question:

• “W-2”

Other Question:

• “Top up”
  • “Removal of a post”
  • “Bad experience at the hotel”

About

Summary

Support Com provides cloud-based software and services for support industry. It has developed several applications to cater to various needs. Agent Support application provides a user-friendly interface that allows support agents to build Guided Paths® that take them through the specific steps and help solve even the most difficult technical issues. The application comes with remote access to the user’s device that has a comprehensive set of features for gathering detailed data and improving the Guided Paths. A Cloud Self-Support application offers an embedded in-app and web solution that works with the help of smart contextual guidance through Guided Paths.

Support Com reviews and complaints

2.0
Mcafee
714 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Support Com? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup